sábado, 7 de febrero de 2009


Cold and frosty morning there's not a lot to say about the things caught in my mind and as the day was dawning my plane flew away with all the things caught in my mind.
I don't wanna be there when you're coming down , I don't wanna be there when you hit the ground.
So dont go away, say what you say, say that you'll stay forever and a day in the time of my life, cos I need more time, yes I need more time just to make things right.
Damn my situation and the games I have to play with all the things caught in my mind, damn my education I can't find the words to say, with all the things caught in my mind.
I don't wanna be there when you're coming down I don't wanna be there when you hit the ground.
So dont go away, say what you say, say that you'll stay forever and a day in the time of my life, cos I need more time, yes I need more time just to make things right.
(Me and you whats going on?All we seem to know is how to show the feelings that are wrong.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario